New Book in Edits!

I know I've been away a while...

But I've got something new coming soon.  Tentative blurb...don't hold me to it.

Lead singer of the band For Real, Tricia Donahue left her hometown with one question. How can you love three men at once? She’s convinced herself that it can’t be done—not without living up to her family’s infamous reputation. Now years later lead guitarist Michael Hill is touring with world famous TRE, far removed from the small town band he once called his family.  Pete Morello and Marty Pierce were always close, but when the one girl they ever loved disappeared from their world, their casual threesomes and life’s hard knocks revealed the feelings they share for each other. Tricia can have it all…she only has to ask.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I will post a review post my review on Goodreads and amazon. Here is my preorder link https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/your-account/order-summary.html?ie=UTF8&orderID=D01-4896143-6310610&print=1&ref_=oh_aui_dpi_o00_&